South Carolina Solutions Case Management
Case Management Program
The objectives of the case management program are to:
- Ensure the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
- Deliver effective, timely, efficient, family-centered, equitable, and safe care management for complex chronic children.
- Enhance the patient / family experience and quality of care through seamless, highly integrated care coordination.
- Improve access to primary care, specialty care, and needed services for this vulnerable population.
- Optimize health outcomes and enhance quality of life.
- Reduce mean cost per beneficiary.
Components of Case Management
The identification and monitoring of participants needing case management include:
- Intake and screening
- Assessment and reassessment
- Care plan development
- Care coordination of services
- Monitoring outcomes
- Ongoing documentation / communication