The MCCW program is physician-directed coordinated medical care offered statewide. South Carolina Solutions partners with board-certified pediatricians, allowing you to guide and direct the medical needs of your patients without administrative hassles.
- South Carolina Solutions and the Medically Complex Children’s Waiver follow all Medicaid guidelines and use the DHHS Preferred Drug List.
- Billing and reimbursement remain the same (Fee for Service).
- Patients keep all Medicaid benefits plus have intensive care management.
- Patients have access to an open network for specialty care, outpatient services, and inpatient services.
- Contracted providers are eligible to receive an enhanced member-per-month fee.
If you are interested in becoming a participating provider, please contact Elizabeth Morris at 1-855-530-4941 or firstname.lastname@example.org.